had three specific problems including hydronic levelers not working, fuel tanks not Benton properly and rear wheel with had a brake drag or wheel bearing dragging problem.Did not resolve any of the three problems, charged me 150 labor for all three, then I had to contact manufacters and fix problems myself.

I was really disappointed in the lack of professionalism and frankly lack of effort displayed by the service department. Not to mention the 2 four hour round trips it took to take my rv over and pick it up.

But what u found most disturbing was the condescending attitude I had to endure when I tried to use my warranty service for the charges.Strongly recommend never using their services.

Review about: Campers Inn Rv Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Good morning, My name is Kelly and I handle the We Care program at Campers Inn.I am very sorry to hear that you are having some issues with our service department getting some items repaired.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you further if you would please contact me at 888-682-2756 or email me at, Kelly

Aliquippa, Pennsylvania, United States #1307162

I guess all their locations are alike, I bought a used travel trailer that should be in a scrap heap instead of being sold to a 1st time RV buyer at top dollar.